What do you know about
Solomon is UGLE's excellent learning and development tool. There is a quick start guide to Solomon below
Dear Sir and Brother,
We hope you are keeping well. This is to remind you of developments we have made on Solomon which you may have missed.
1. “Site announcements” are available from the Home page. This is the main page that is available to you after you have logged in. If you select “Subscribe to this forum” at the top of the page you will automatically get the message e-mailed to you when we update this section. This saves you having to log on to see what is new.
2. “Starting Your Journey in Freemasonry” is a module available from the Frontpage (before you login) and is “Guest Access”. Guest Access means that users do not need an account to view this information. This module is intended for people who have shown an interest in joining Freemasonry and may want more information.
3. Likewise, “Getting Started with Solomon” is Guest Access and available from the Front page. This module is intended for those who may not be able to access Solomon and gives hints and advice of how to set up an account and how to use it.
4. We have added lots of new material to “Seek and Learn: First Degree”. This includes material in HTML 5.0 which makes it more interactive. These include quizzes and information about the degree.
5. We have also introduced a new module called “Box Sets”. These allow you to download different sets of related material without having to do so individually. For example, you can download all the sound files and listen to them at your own convenience.
For modules that are not Guest Access you will need to enrol. Don’t forget to scroll down to the blue “Enrol me” button as some people miss this essential step. The reason you need to enrol on modules is that Solomon is a system and not a website. Modularising the content means that a Brother will not accidentally discover information that will spoil a ceremony which may come later.